School Nurse & School Health Therapists Staffing
ALL’s WELL School Health Staffing Services are designed to meet the needs of school districts by providing cost-effective and dependable school nurse staffing, as well as physical, occupational and speech therapists that support students’ educational advancement and a team-based approach to care planning.
ALL’s WELL healthcare professionals can coordinate and manage illnesses like the H1N1 virus or other flu strains, as well as typical preventive health issues and developmental educational challenges and can provide coverage for as little as two weeks or through the entire school calendar year.
These highly-trained school healthcare professionals have experience working in a variety of settings including pediatrics, emergency and children’s hospitals.
Benefits of Working with All's Well’s School Health Staffing Services
Like you, we recognize that having high standards for selecting those school health professionals that will work with children and youth is critical. At ALL’s WELL, providing quality staffing is both our commitment and our promise. All of our school nurse staffing and therapy professionals go through a comprehensive clinical review and background screening to ensure they meet your criteria, as well as our own stringent testing, experience and training standards. When you work with All's Well’s School Health Staffing Services you can count on us to:
- Source, screen and select the most qualified school nurse staffing and therapy professionals from our vast local or national pool.
- Assess and match your school health services needs to the academic calendar year and your budget requirements.
- Provide flexibility to meet changing and evolving school nurse and therapist demands within your district.
- Foster better staffing continuity and community support.
ALL’s WELL School Health Professional Staffing Options:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practitioner Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Certified Occupational Therapists
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
Thorough Screening, Hiring and Evaluation Process